Petri Dishes, Plastic, 100mm x 15mm, COMMON SIZE, (sleeve of 20)
This is the staple item of all microbiology and microscopy. These empty petri dishes are ready for agar, culturing, or experimentation.
- Petri Dishes are designed for studies of organisms
- 100mm x 15mm (common size)
- The stackable lid design ensures stability
- Optically clear top and bottom viewing surfaces for improved imaging and observation
- Consistent flatness allows for even media distribution
- Flared lid skirt and squared corners for easy one-hand operation, especially with gloves
- Manufactured from medical-grade virgin polystyrene
- Depending on which vendor we are ordering from at the time, we may substitute this item with an identical item, but with a sleeve of 25 dishes.
- Sold in a sleeve of 20 empty dishes.