Taylor Stainless Steel Candy & Deep Frying Thermometer
The Taylor Candy/Deep Fry Stainless Steel Thermometer is easy to use and provides superior results for professional and amateur cooks alike. An easy-to-read, 8-inch face measures temperatures from 100- to 400-degrees Fahrenheit. The insulated handle's adjustable clip secures the thermometer to the cooking pan for safety and stability. Markings on the thermometer's face shows the range of proper candy temperatures, from thread to hard-crack. The thermometer measures 12-inches in length, and is made of durable stainless steel. This thermometer should be cleaned with a damp cloth and wiped dry.
- Large, easy-to-read to read temperature zones.
- Range 100°F to 400°F and 40°C to 200°C.
- Spirit filled glass thermometer tube.
- Common candy temperatures etched into casing.
- Insulated handle with built-in pan clip.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- 12" long.